Sampurna Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Maha Yantra
Kaal Sarp Yog is a dosha in ones Horoscope wherein all the planets are placed between Rahu and Ketu. People with Kaal Sarp Yoga have their life full of struggle. It causes setbacks in life and creates obstacles in accomplishment of anything they want to achieve.
People having Kaal Sarp Dosha Should install this Kaal Sarp Dosha Nivaran Sampoorna Mahayantra in their house so that they are protected from the evil effect of this yoga.
Size – 6 x 6 inches
Frame – NOT INCLUDED
Please note that all the Yantras are already Energized ( A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our learned Guruji ) before being sent to our clients. Hence you are not necessarily required to perform the Puja of the Yantra and you may directly start praying to the yantra as soon as you have received them.
Even then, if you wish you may yourself also once again go through the Energization process which has been followed by our Guruji while energizing the yantra as given below.
However this is not mandatory since the Yantra has already been Energized by our Guruji as per ancient Hindu Rituals before the same has been sent to you :-
Procedures that has been followed by our Guruji for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra before being sent to you.
1. First the mind should be cleared of all negative thoughts and one should try to achieve a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Place a Matt ( Asan ) on the floor and sit on it in such a way that you are facing East, North or North-East
3. Light an incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it in your Home Puja Temple or Altar.
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the Yantra to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
8. Now chant the specific MANTRA of the YANTRA at least 11 times
Mantra for this Yantra :-
“Om Triyambhakam Yajamahey, Sungandhim Pushti Vardanam
Uruvarukamiva Bandhanan, Mrityor Muksheeya Mamritat “
Note: Although all our Sampoorna Mahayantras are made after due research, we constantly strive for more and more perfection under the auspicious guidance of our learned pandits and feedback from our valuable customers. This may sometimes result in a change of one or more yantras out of the thirteen yantras included in this Mahayantra.
The wooden Frame shown along with the Yantra Image is only for Display Purpose and the actual yantra sent to the customer will be WITHOUT A FRAME.
Vastu Store Offers Sampurna Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Maha Yantra are highly energized with puja-path and rituals so hurry up and buy now Sampurna Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Maha Yantra.